Melanie Smith BSc (Hons) Nutrition, BA (Hons) Health Studies, ANutr
Melanie is a registered Nutritionist working in Broadstone, Poole.
Her mission is to help you eat better, feel better about yourself and to give you
the tools to enjoy optimal nutrition.
Melanie will help you:
- Learn about your current diet and help you understand any deficiencies or excesses.
- Tweak your diet to achieve optimal nutrition.
- Achieve your personal weight goal.
- Look at food differently.
Training, qualifications & experience
Melanie Smith BSc, BA, ANutr
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Bournemouth University
Bachelor of Arts in Health Science from Open University
Member of the Association of Nutrition
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Obesity *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.