The Broadstone clinic has introduced IgG antibody testing.
After practicing 26 years as a midwife, Marjo Algate retired from the NHS and now works in the Broadstone Clinic as an iridologist. She also has a Naturopathy certificate and a Diploma in Natural Nutrition.
The test is done by a simple finger prick blood test and then sent off for testing. The results are returned with clear explanations and a support pack.
If you would like more information, then pop into the clinic for an information leaflet. Alternatively you can book an appointment with Marjo for testing.
IgG antibody testing
How does the test work?
A few drops of blood are taken by a simple finger prick blood test. The blood is collected in a special small tube and then posted to the laboratory for analysis.
Results are usually available after 10 days. The results are clearly colour coded and sent with a support pack.
The test cannot be done on children under the age of 2 and pregnant and breastfeeding women.
What test options are available to me?
There are 3 different tests available which are all done by a finger prick blood test.
You can choose to be tested for 75, 100 or 150 different ingredients
For further information, please click here.
Prices for these tests are:
Once the results are available, you have the following options:
- You receive the results and manage the diet yourself.
- Follow up consultation to help with dietary changes and support (£35)
- Iridology follow up (£35). Marjo Algate has a diploma in Iridology (NHC D.Ir), a diploma in natural nutrition (DNN) and a naturopathy certificate.Marjo works closely with Sarah Burt, a colleague naturopath, to give you the best possible care.
- Marjo has a background as a midwife and retired from midwifery in 2015 after a career spanning 26 years. Her medical background knowledge supports her iridology practice.
- During this consultation we consider the body in a holistic way with naturopathic methods whilst also working on your dietary needs.
Marjo Algate Midwife (retired), Dip Nat Nut, NHC, DIr
Call Broadstone Clinic on 01202 692493 to book either a free no obligation 15 minute chat with Marjo Algate, or to book your appointment.